jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

my last semester

During the first semester of this year, I had my first real curse of humanist psychology; I was very exiting, because this part of the psychology was the most interesting theory line for me and in my four years in the university, we never studied deeply this line. Also had a very good curse of systemic therapy for fathers and couples, and this line is now one of my favorite ways to do a therapy. In my free time, I practice a lot of Bikram yoga, this type of yoga is very different and special, in fact, people call “hot yoga” because we do the postures in a room whit 42 grades of hot!, is a very intense activity, also work in the reception of the yoga studio for pay my yoga lessons. Was very difficult had time for all the activities, yoga, work, university and friends, in fact, sometimes the time just don’t was enough for all the things. The situation in my house was estranging for different problems during the last semester, but now the things go great! , actually, the relationship whit my parents are very good, in fact, is very nice live whit my family right now, I like stays in home and do things whit theme.

No hay comentarios: