jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

a different life style

Chose only one country is very hard for me, because I like to visit so many places, but if I had to chose, I like to go to Paris, know Europe in general, but France is a place where I like to live for a while. The life style in that country calls my attention since I was little, because my aunt lives there for a couple of years and she always talk to me about the great life in that beautiful city. Also, I always like the idea of live in Europe, knows others ways of life and choose my favorite. I like the idea of travel throw Europe, maybe whit my future French boyfriend, another reason to go to Paris soon, that’s really my favorite plan, knows almost all Europe, because countries like Italy and all their old cities, are places that I have to know. But the main reason, like I said before, is the way of life, I not so sure if is so different, but I enjoy the only the idea of living in a city like Paris or Milan. I like works in different things, not only in my profession, like I say before, I like to try different styles of life, in different places, doing different things.

2 comentarios:

Belén dijo...

In case that your European boyfriend is a little boring or too beast...can I join your plan? Love you!

cony dijo...

I can be un your suitcase??? kisses