jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

The practice

I like to talk about my plans referent to the practice. One of my priorities is do the practice out of Santiago, maybe, out of Chile, for two important reasons, first, I want travel after finish the university, I don’t want work immediately after finish the university, for that, do the practice in other place, was perfect for my life plan, I can get my diploma and enjoy the life in a different place at the same time!, is a great idea. Other important reason was the possibility of live alone, I mean, without my parents. For do that here, in Santiago, I was to get the money for the rent and life in generally, and most difficult part, have a really heavy conversation about leave the “home”, in consideration that I’m the only child. For that, do the practice in other place, maybe in a city where I got family or can get a really cheap place to live for a while, can give me the time to probed the independent life, before to take the option of leave definitely my home.
The only thing about the practice that I’m sure is that I don’t want work in a typical office, like in selection of personal or something like that. I think is more interesting work in a social organization, or in a interesting investigation project about different cultures for examples, because the anthropology is something really interesting for a project in a really different place, a interdisciplinary type of investigation.

No hay comentarios: